Saturday, April 14, 2012

Song sung blue

Just Busted is now official -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j--_0sIb9DM.


And for those of you not into rap:


The Just Busted Blues

Now, don’t you tell my ma and pa,
No! – don’t you tell my friends;
I started messin’ with the law,
Oh! -- this is how it ends.
  (Chorus)

I got a scowl upon my face –
Right there on the front row;
And how I ever reached that place,
I guess I’ll never know.
  (Chorus)
  
You play with fire and you’ll get burned –
Don’t act the fool, like me;
But one mistake’s a lesson learned,
And shame will set you free!
  (Chorus)

 (Chorus):         Just Busted! They got me by the collar!
                        Just Busted! Read about it for a dollar!
                        Now even though I made the weekly news –
                        I got the disgusted, Just Busted blues!




No comments:

Post a Comment